to £70,000 per annum plus car allowance, bonus and benefits.
Our client is a growing asset finance company offering funding solutions to SME companies. They are looking for a sales manager to develop asset finance business through a network of finance brokers, introducers, suppliers and direct customers.
- Identifying suitable sources of business, mainly brokers, and developing and maintaining lasting relationships with them to maximises business opportunities.
- Creating a clear growth plan for each broker enabling internal key stakeholders to provide the required support to maximise volume from the brokers.
- To act as a main point of contact, assisting in deal structuring and closing.
- Developing a strong working relationship with internal stakeholders to increase business opportunities within the group.
- Completing customer proposals for the larger more complex or higher risk transactions.
- Be accountable for the overall new business performance from the defined geography to achieve relevant targets.
- A proven track record of new business origination within the SME asset finance market.
- Significant experience of successfully bringing on board new introductory sources and possessing a strong knowledge of the hard asset broker market.
- Experience of financing a broad range of hard assets.
- Skilled in structuring transactions to meet customers cash flow requirements and maximising yield.
- Detailed knowledge of key credit requirements to achieve the required credit approval.
Contact: Interested candidates should contact Keith Snow firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07891 906926.