To £74k plus excellent OTE, car allowance and benefits.
Our client is a growing, dynamic challenger bank, with a strong proposition, excellent technology and a highly experienced senior leadership team.
Their asset finance proposition will be via broker introductions, and as such, we are looking to recruit a senior broker development manager to join their sales team.
You will be responsible for establishing an asset finance introducer panel for the company, and for delivering a professional, effective relationship management strategy which ensures excellent customer service for both the introducer partners and ultimate end customers of the bank.
- Build and maintain a portfolio of asset finance brokers.
- Create an effective account acquisition strategy.
- Support the business with the ongoing growth of the asset finance function.
- Negotiation of rates and terms of business.
- Support asset finance applications on behalf of introducers in line with the bank credit policy and appetite.
- Ongoing relationship management of brokers to maximise future opportunities.
- Leadership and development support to more junior staff as required.
- Ensure achievement of key sales objectives.
The successful candidate will have experience of the asset finance industry, and will have an understanding/connections within the asset finance broker community.
You will have the ability to structure new lending proposals and credit applications, excellent communication and negotiation skills, and the tenacity to help a growing business develop a strong presence in a competitive marketplace.
Contact: Anita 07970 834025 firstname.lastname@example.org