to £50,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Our client is a substantially funded bank with an impressive growth record over the last three years' and has a reputation for flexibility, service delivery and speed of decision.
- Work as part of a team on the execution of corporate finance/real estate transactions.
- Assist the team in finding new clients and keeping an updated prospective client database.
- Assist in the preparation of deal specific credit memoranda for transaction recommendations to credit committees and other relevant lines of approval; go to external meetings (with senior bankers) and contribute to the discussions.
- Assist in building complex dynamic financial models to analyse investment opportunities.
- Undertake fundamental research analysis using a variety of data sources; undertake company and transaction specific analysis and valuations.
- Participate in third party meetings where you could potentially contribute to drive the business forward - analysing proposed budgets, capital plans and other investment recommendations.
The successful candidate will be a clear thinker with research and analytical abilities and the capacity to learn quickly and possess excellent financial modelling, quantitative and analytical skills.
Contact: In the first instance, please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at email@example.com