£50,000 to £65,000 plus £6,000 car allowance and fantastic bonus and benefits.
Our client is a major player in the UK asset finance market, with a focus on hard and soft assets sourced direct and via a network of vendor relationships.
With their outstanding technology and service offerings and bespoke finance programmes, they have been able to secure some impressive joint venture and partnership relationships.
One such relationship is to be announced shortly and is with a major Tier 1 UK bank – they will be partnering with the banks’ relationship teams to write new asset finance business from their extensive base of SME customers.
In order to expand their direct asset finance team and support the bank partnership initiative, they are building a national team of Sales Account Managers.
The Sales Account Managers will have a dual focus, driving new business activity by building direct SME relationships to cultivate new business as well as negotiating and winning new asset finance facilities with bank customers who are acquiring a range of assets. As well as negotiating with the customer you will be responsible for assessing financial information and making recommendations to the credit team for sanctioning.
- Scotland and Northern Ireland.
- North East England, Cumbria and Lancashire.
- Central London / M25.
- Dorset, Hampshire, Surrey, Berkshire, Wiltshire, Sussex.
- Experience of generating new direct asset finance (ie. not just via brokers and / or vendors).
- Credit analysis experience.
- Professional business development skills.
- A stable career history of sales success.
Contact: In the first instance, please send your CV in confidence to Miles Clarke email@example.com 07970 513962.