£100,000 to £140,000 per annum plus excellent benefits package.
Our client is a substantially-backed financial services organisation and a major player across a range of business lending sectors.
As they continue with their dynamic expansion plans they are keen to appoint a highly capable HR leader to drive the people agenda as they grow and diversify into new market areas.
This is a board HR leadership role encompassing the following responsibilities:
- Development and implementation of robust HR initiatives in line with the broader organisational agenda and objectives.
- Taking the lead on the HR priorities of talent acquisition, learning and development, employee engagement, compensation and benefits, performance management, HR systems and HR financial planning.
- Working with the Exco, being accountable for HR performance, providing counsel on HR matters and driving the agenda across the business.
- Driving the people development strategy including succession planning and C-suite talent acquisition.
- Driving and maintaining a dynamic and performance-driven culture whilst maintaining a high level of employee well-being and employee engagement.
You must have the ability to work alongside a high-profile senior team and dynamic parent company to truly represent HR and contribute to the broader business objectives.
We are keen to attract applications and enquiries from senior HR leaders who have worked in a banking or financial services environment or another similar services-type business.
Contact: Interested candidates should in the first instance forward their CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations in strictest confidence to Graeme Chisholm Gchisholm@cbcrs.co.uk