£34,000 to £37,000 per annum plus fantastic bonus and benefits.
Our client is a highly respected vendor and equipment finance company who operate across a broad range of assets and due to growth are looking to recruit a Collections Team Leader.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and motivating a team of Recoveries Account Managers. You will also maintain accurate bad debt provisioning across various portfolios and deputise for the Head of Collections where required.
- Deliver positive, appropriate and sustainable outcomes for our customers which help them regain financial stability based on their circumstances.
- Maintain and delivering regulatory and governance framework.
- Maintain all external supplier contracts where required and internal recoveries policies.
- Provide leadership to the Recoveries Team by ensuring that appropriate departmental structures and service models are in place, monitoring and developing them as appropriate and promoting a culture of Treating Customers Fairly.
- Maintain awareness in legislation, regulation and industry changes that may affect the Recoveries operation.
- Actively participate within the business working closely with other departments to share relevant data/information to improve the overall strategy of the department and business and work on debt prevention strategies.
- Re-enforcement of policies and procedures that support the department and customer experience and ensuring the team are clear in requirements to deliver on the department and strategy.
- Manage a small recoveries case load of more technically challenging cases across the recoveries function.
- Conduct team meetings to update the team on best practices, department communications and continuing expectations.
- Effective people management ensuring any HR processes are conducted in line with best practice within the department and that the team adhere to the Code of Conduct.
- Carry out weekly team meetings, monthly appraisals and manage the overall effectiveness of the recoveries team through strategic measures.
- Deputize for the Early Collections Team leader where required.
- Responsible for delivery of the recoveries reporting and manual provisioning process within strict deadlines.
The successful candidate will have several years’ experience in a Collections Team Leader role within an Asset Finance background.
Contact: In the first instance, please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org