£45,000 to £50,000 per annum plus fantastic bonus and benefits.
Our client is a highly respected vendor and equipment finance company who operate across a broad range of assets and due to growth are looking to recruit a Portfolio Risk Analyst.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the statistical segment of the Credit Risk department. You will focus on analysis and an evaluation of the portfolio, looking at trends and development that will enhance the offering of Risk and support the Sales, Business Development and Collections functions.
- Scope, plan and help in the delivery and testing of data marts essential for the purpose of providing clear data over the portfolio and to allow for further analysis.
- Work closely with the business to identify issues within the portfolio and use data to propose solutions for effective decision-making.
- Assess the effectiveness of data sources and data-gathering techniques and improve data collection methods.
- Monitoring, measurement, analysis, evaluation and reporting of risks. Monitoring, development and support of implementation of the new processes to improve data quality, monitoring the data quality of the risk data-marts.
- Provide support to the Risk and Collections departments largely in the form of portfolio data collation and trend analysis and/or Market Data.
The successful candidate will have excellent analytical skills and experience in using analysis tools such as SQL or SAS.
Contact: In the first instance, please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org