£28,000 to £30,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Our client is the asset finance subsidiary of a niche banking group and specialises in the provision of asset finance and leading facilities for the truck, trailer, bus, coach and specialist vehicles sectors.
This role will lead the administration team to ensure critical client service, risk assessment and new business support duties are completed reliably in a time critical manner.
The successful candidate will lead a team of administration staff to ensure client sales ledgers are maintained accurately, processing of cash and general sales administrative requirements including preparation of legal documentation.
- Maintenance of accurate sales ledgers through data processing, cash allocation and debtor limit application.
- Completion of daily balancing routines.
- Analysis of client bank statements.
- Download credit reference agency and other similar reports.
- Support of sales team in compilation of submissions and progress application to completion.
- Preparation of legal documentation.
- Line manage Administration staff with focus upon performance and development needs.
You must have worked in a similar role processing ledgers and receipts and have proven experience of leading a team.
Contact: In the first instance, please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org