Up to £50, 000 + car + excellent benefits.
Our client is the asset finance division of a long-established and well-respected UK bank. Due to continued growth and development they are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to work within their well-established asset finance team, specialising in Construction Finance throughout Southern England.
- Developing new business by working with existing customers, new prospects, manufacturers and dealers within the Construction Asset Finance market place.
- Negotiate commercially acceptable transactions with customer, vendor and prospect key decision makers.
- Obtain financial and non-financial information to complete credit applications for sanctioning within the credit process.
- Manage personal activity and pipeline to ensure that set targets are achieved.
- Work as part of a regional team reporting to the Regional Director. Demonstrating an awareness of competitor activity and market developments and feeding these back as required.
- Attend trade exhibitions, events and functions in order to raise the profile of the business.
To be successful in this role you will need to be working within a targeted sales role within asset finance, have a good understanding of credit and ideally a knowledge of the construction industry.
Contact: Kate 07850 906718 firstname.lastname@example.org