£25,000 to £30,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Our client is a specialist savings and commercial bank looking to recruit an Assistant Manager due to exciting growth plans.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Savings Manager forming a new team to provide first class service for customers. It is essential that you are confident, personable, enthusiastic and hard working.
- Be the first point of contact with our Savings customers.
- Help customers with the opening and ongoing running of their accounts.
- Ensure accurate and timely response to customer queries.
- Meet Service Level Agreements for processes as specified by the Savings Manager.
- Ensure all retail processes are completed efficiently and accurately.
- Liaise with the wider business, including Cash Operations, Transformation and Change and Finance.
- Represent the Savings Team in cross functional projects providing insight for process improvements.
- Supporting the Savings Manager in day to day running of the team including capacity management and shift pattern planning.
- Monitoring queues and workflow to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Advising the team on how to deal with difficult queries.
- Helping monitor team performance.
- Helping resolve and be a point of escalation for customer complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to customer feedback.
This is the ideal career opportunity if you are passionate about changing processes and want to lead a team.
The role is call centre based so there will be shift patterns including weekends.
Contact: In the first instance, please send your CV to Lucy Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org