£45000 - £60000 + Car Scheme + Bonus + Pension.
Our client is part of a European Bank and a leader in providing funding solutions within Equipment Leasing, due to growth they are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to work within their specialist Office Equipment and Technology funding team in the North.
You will be responsible for developing new business by establishing and maintaining relationships with vendors, suppliers and end users with office equipment and technology.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies to maximise Vendor growth potential.
- Initiating and maintaining excellent relationships with existing Vendors.
- Improving awareness of the Division’s products to Vendors through regular communication, training, visits or any other relevant activity.
- Prospecting for new Vendor relationships, ensuring all applications meet the Divisions criteria.
- Providing timely feedback to senior management regarding Vendor performance.
- Providing accurate, competitive pricing whilst maintaining maximum profit margins.
- Working alongside internal sales, sharing specific Vendor strategies and objectives around these.
We are looking for candidates who have experience within leasing, ideally within office equipment/technology. Someone who understanders the vendor/supplier and has the ability to work to demanding targets.
Contact: Kate 07850 906718 firstname.lastname@example.org