£40k-£50k plus discretionary bonus and excellent benefits.
Our client is the UK vehicle leasing arm of a major vehicle manufacturer. They are currently looking to recruit for a vehicle remarketing specialist, which is a newly created role, to join the remarketing department based at the UK head office in Berkshire.
The remarketing function are responsible for the disposal of return contract hire and PCP vehicles, ensuring they are sold promptly, and for maximum profit.
The business is keen to explore and implement new and innovative ways of diversifying the disposal of their vehicles, with a particular focus on digital processes and online sales activities, so experience of multi-channel vehicle disposal is highly desirable.
- Implementation strategy of the new channels (online B2B/B2C).
- Create and deploy a multichannel disposal strategy, with a key focus on digital channels.
- Implementation of a new revenue stream, re-renting used vehicles in good condition.
- Provide regular, accurate analysis and reporting on all aspects of the remarketing channels.
- Work closely with the residual value department to provide monthly disposal data.
- Accurate and timely KPI reporting and presentations for the department.
The successful candidate will have a strong vehicle remarketing background, with a broad knowledge of digital processes and online remarketing activities. You will be a self-starter, well organised and able to work to tight deadlines. The ability to ‘think outside the box’ and articulate ideas and suggestions for change to peers is crucial.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding team, in a high profile role that is pivotal to the business.
Contact: Anita 07970 834025 firstname.lastname@example.org