up to £55k + car allowance + pension + quarterly bonus.
Our client is a market leader in providing asset finance solutions throughout the UK. Due to continued growth and development, we are looking to recruit a Relationship Manager to work in the North developing relationships with dealers in a specialised asset finance marketplace.
The role will be working with a portfolio of dealers/sales team based within the North, providing a financial expertise, and structing and packaging new finance transactions.
- Become embedded into the vendors regional sales and services team to ensure every equipment sales opportunity is presented to the captive funder.
- Develop strong direct relationships with end user customers.
- Build, support and/or lead negotiations with end users customers to close finance opportunities.
- Work closely with the vendor teams to manage existing and new customer accounts to ensure fleets are controlled and every new and replacement equipment order is secured.
- Construct, support and present credit applications including the provision of financial analysis where required.
- Work with customers and the Credit Manager to ensure adequate credit lines can be provided in a timely and on-going manner.
To be successful in this role we are looking for candidates who have a knowledge of the asset finance market place along with good understanding of credit. Field sales experience is not essential, however this is a field based role so a full driving licence is essential.
Contact: Kate 07850 906718 email@example.com