To £45k plus bonus, car allowance and benefits.
Our client is a well-established, and growing provider of leasing facilities to the SME sector throughout the UK. Due to their ongoing success, they are now looking to appoint a Business Development Manager to join their dynamic sales team.
You will be responsible for a defined territory, sourcing, developing and maintaining supplier accounts, in order to maximise equipment leasing opportunities.
- Identification, acquisition and growth of new supplier/vendor relationships.
- Managing and developing existing relationships to ensure ongoing volumes of business are achieved.
- Support and training of supplier sales staff to ensure their understanding of leasing as a ‘sales aid’ product.
- Build the profile of the business at industry trade shows.
- Build strong relationships with internal colleagues across all departments.
- Monitor competitor activity.
- Ensure compliance with industry regulation.
- Achievement of sales objectives.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of sales success within the equipment leasing arena, (predominantly small ticket, sales-aid leasing) – ideally with a network of equipment suppliers/vendors, and the ability to build and develop relationships at all levels.
Contact: Anita 07970 834025 email@example.com