c.£60,000 per annum plus benefits package.
Our client is a well-established, private-equity-backed provider of asset finance and leasing solutions to the UK SME sector.
As they are embarking on several significant projects which will prepare them for a period of further growth and transformation, they have created a role for a Business Manager to help them execute and deliver upon these.
- Supporting the Deputy CEO in the delivery of group wide strategic initiatives which will be a combination of system, risk/compliance, process change and MI projects.
- Establishing appropriate management oversight and decision forums to track project progress and ensure efficient progress.
- Designing and maintaining effective MI reports to help prioritise and drive management action.
- Contributing to business process solution design using external market reference points to inform and educate the team where possible.
- Leading project teams and contribute to the continual development of members and maintenance of appropriate skills mix in the team.
- Liaising with group leadership and their internal teams together with outsourced business analysts, developers, advisors, and IT solution providers to ensure timely delivery of business solutions.
- Project management skills and experience.
- Financial planning / reporting.
- Ability to design and build an effective MI suite.
- Ability to bring structured thinking and project discipline to an unstructured environment.
- Strategic mindset.
- Commercial acumen.
- Business analysis and requirements articulation.
- IT literate.
- Energetic and bright self-starter.
- Excellent ability to communicate and build rapport with both senior leadership and wider business employees.
- Degree educated.
- Previous experience managing a range of strategic projects in a finance related business.
- Previous experience working in an asset finance business or similar leasing / business financing environment is important.
Contact: Please send your CV to Miles Clarke firstname.lastname@example.org 07970 513962.