£20,000 to £25,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Our client, a leading UK asset finance company, is looking for an experienced Account Manager within their Vehicle Hire team due to expansion.
The successful candidate will offer internal support to the field-based team.
The Account Manager’s role is to ensure smooth delivery of our client’s contractual promise to its customers throughout the trading period.
- Working with the field-based Account Managers and internal team to resolve issues in maintenance, recharges and warranty claims with the customer.
- Working within the Sales Team supporting the Sales Managers securing new and retaining existing customers.
- Developing working relationships with all departments within the business.
- Working within a Team of Account Managers offering support where required to our colleagues.
- Communicate clearly with all parts of the business to ensure transparency and accuracy of information, this will include fully utilising the CRM system when implemented.
- Proactively assist in the coordination of maintenance and repair for our vehicles whilst with our customers.
- Interrogating systems and processes to ensure customer service is seen as second to none.
- To ensure commercial and contractual control of vehicles contracted to customers and co-ordination of the efforts of all parties involved in the execution of a specified project or range of projects.
You will be self motivated and have excellent relationship building skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic company as they are growing.
Contact: In the first instance, please send your CV to Lucy Davies at email@example.com 07970 513955.