£30,000 to £35,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits.
Our client is a highly respected vendor and equipment finance company who operate across a broad range of assets and due to growth are looking to recruit a Project Support Analyst.
The successful candidate will assist with the day to day operation and administration of key business systems.
- Understand the key systems in use and be able to provide assistance on a day to day basis when required, becoming a fully competent systems administrator in a variety of applications.
- To manage workload and helpdesk tickets using the internal helpdesk system.
- To work with IT support and Application providers to ensure smooth running of systems and that SLA’s are adhered to.
- To provide application support to the Business on a day to day basis.
- To work with the Business change analysts where further support required to resolve issues or implement changes.
- To work as directed on any other business projects and tasks required by the business but with the ultimate aim of supporting the UKs business strategy and financial objective.
- To provide some basic technical IT support to the Business when required.
You will have a good working knowledge of the Asset Finance industry and be looking for your next step up into a more analytical role.
Contact: In the first instance, please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org 07970 513955.