£30,000 to £35,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Our client is a fast-expanding,substantially backed asset finance business specialising in the provision of a range of funding options into the UK SME and mid-corporate sectors.
They are looking to recruit an experienced Collections Advisor. Working within a fast paced environment the successful candidate will need to be comfortable with contributing to continual development of the collections function. Multiple systems are used within a relatively manual environment.
- Working closely with the Head of Collections, Head of Recoveries and Collections Manager.
- Managing the manual arrears process – Working through cases from previous days, weeks and months alongside any new cases which fall unpaid.
- Manually completing tasks every day, working alongside sales reps and brokers to understand the debtor’s position.
- Mixture of chasing via phone calls, emails, and letters.
- Instructing recovery of assets and working with our external agents to ensure the recovery of any equipment is completed in lie with FCA regulations.
- Help develop and test systems to manage day to day collections.
- Assist Collections Manager in implementing collections workflows.
- Attempting to recover debts owed through to litigation stage.
Contact: In the first instance, please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org