C£80k + and excellent benefits.
Our client is a well-established, and significantly growing asset finance business, with a European footprint.
Purpose of the Role:
- Legal adviser to leasing and loan businesses providing asset finance to business customers both IT and wheeled assets.
- Reporting to Legal & Compliance Director.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating documentation.
- Ensuring the FCA and Consumer Credit Act provisions are adhered to for regulated consumer hire agreements for business customers.
- Managing and coordinating small and mid-ticket asset finance transactions.
- Liaising with colleagues in all functional areas especially Sales.
- Strategically advising internal and external clients in meetings, on the phone and by email.
- Managing internal and external client expectations and work product delivered timely and appropriately.
- Building relationships with internal clients and assisting with and implementing business development initiatives.
- Assist with some compliance work for data protection, FCA rules covering a firm engaging in regulated consumer hire (not consumer loans or hire purchase).
- Legal research.
What we’re looking for:
- Qualified lawyer 4+ PQE
- Strong technical knowledge of the legal framework surrounding asset financing, general financing transactions.
- Outstanding academic credentials.
- Intellectual curiosity and versatility.
- Self-starter with the desire and ability to continuously acquire, build upon and share knowledge.
- Detail-focused and self-motivated approach.
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple deadlines.
- Excellent client relationship skills.
- Sound experience of operating at associate level within a complex international organisation.
- Strong commercial/business acumen with the ability to deliver creative and pragmatic solutions and advice.
Contact: Anita 07970 834025 email@example.com