£65,000 to £75,000 per annum plus fantastic bonus and benefits.
Due to exciting plans they are looking for a Customer Services Manager to direct and oversee the department’s digital banking customer service and operations function relating to all customer services including contact, payment, and customer operations via a structured and methodical approach.
- Ensure customers have a market-leading experience with market-leading response and execution times.
- Maintain high operating standards to meet internal and external SLAs and provide a robust control environment to manage the risks of the bank.
- Responsible for the set up and management of operations and customer service model for the digital bank
- Represent the Customer Service and Operations function as an integral part of the management team
- Manage the customer lifecycle, including:
- Customer onboarding;
- Ongoing customer due diligence;
- Payments management;
- Enquiry management; and
- Complaints handling;
- Responsible for continuously improving the Customer Service and Operations function of Nomo.
- Manage the capacity of the team to ensure can achieve its growth plan.
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders – e.g. Financial Crime & Compliance, Risk, Finance, Card Scheme Providers, Third-Party Technology etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic business during an exciting period of growth.
Contact: In the first instance, please send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org