£60,000 to £65,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Our client is the professions finance subsidiary of a niche banking group and specialises in the provision of asset and professions finance and leading facilities for the truck, trailer, bus, coach and specialist vehicles sectors.
The successful candidate will be responsible for marketing unsecured financial products and services through direct prospecting and or intermediary channels, such as dealers, brokers and distribution agencies. As such you will be driven to achieve the defined sales targets set for the sales team as a whole, through sourcing new loans for all existing, old and brand new clients. You will also assist in developing marketing strategies and implementing targeting programs. Delivering excellent customer service to all clients, prospective clients, internal and external customers.
Team Performance Responsibilities:
- Drives the performance of the direct sales and broker sales staff to achieve the targeted new business levels.
- Managing the Account team of 3 / 4 people.
- Sells and markets financing products directly to clients or via intermediary channels.
- Creates, monitors and revises lead generation plans to ensure a substantive sales pipeline.
- Liaises closely with product specialists and product development teams.
- May oversee some client relationships an provide account services.
- Works closely with Relationship Managers to generate additional sales among existing clients.
- Responsibilities are within the IBusiness Development Function as a generalist or in a combination of Disciplines.
- Build and maintain new and existing relationships with introductory sources.
- Achieve allocated targets of new deals, volume and income by:-
- Building and maintaining a level of new enquiries, attending networking events and identify and secure opportunities for new business and contacts.
- Conduct sales meetings with perspective clients / introducers when required.
- Complete risk templates for sanction of the facility, chasing outstanding enquiries and paperwork on deals, maintain CRM system, attend sales team meetings.
- Achieve the prescribed number of calls per day.
It is essential that you have a proven track record within Asset Finance.
Contact: In the first instance, please send your CV in confidence to email@example.com