c£24k, OTE £40k plus benefits.
Our client is the specialist business lending division of a large AIM listed Financial Services group. They are currently undergoing a significant period of growth, and as such, are looking to recruit an additional new business executive, to be based at their offices near to Warrington (WA3).
The New Business Executive will be responsible for maximising new asset finance opportunities from target SME clients in addition to growing and developing existing customer relationships, via telephone and email.
- Liaising with business customers – both prospects and existing clients over the phone to acquire and close new funding opportunities.
- Canvassing leads for referral to senior colleagues for larger, or more complex opportunities.
- Effective prospecting of target clients, ensuring call volumes are achieved.
- Account management of existing clients to maximise opportunities for repeat business.
- Achievement of sales targets.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, with strong interpersonal skills and a friendly, professional attitude. You will have the ability to prioritise workloads under pressure, and have a strong attention to detail.
You must have experience of outbound sales within the financial services industry.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established, yet growing organisation, with genuine opportunities for future progression.
Contact: Anita 07970 834025 email@example.com