£25,000 to £35,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Our client is an award winning bank providing a broad range of products to their customers. Well established and based in central London they are looking to recruit an Underwriting Assistant to join their growing team.
The successful candidate will assist Underwriters with the packaging and processing of bridging applications and general administrative duties as required.
- Assisting their Underwriting pod and/or the wider Underwriting Team with day to day administrative tasks.
- Completion of property related searches, credit checks and identification related searches for all applicants.
- Arranging and instructing valuations including seeking alternative/best quotes.
- Arranging and instructing of Bank panel solicitors.
- Liaising with external brokers to provide updates on cases and outstanding information.
- Assembly of lending files in preparation for sign off by mandate holders.
- Preparation of offer letter documentation for mandate holder sign off.
- Ensuring that all post completion activities are completed within agreed SLA’s.
- Assisting with maintaining accurate loan cashflows and updates to their pods WIP’s as required.
- Assisting with the on-boarding of new brokers, including KYC checks and scanning.
- Undertaking security calls or attending client meetings with Underwriters and assisting with preparation of attendance notes.
You will have strong numerical and analytical skills with the ability to incorporate this in to well written reports.
Contact: In the first instance, please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org