£55,000 to £60,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Our client is an award winning bank providing a broad range of products to their customers. Well established and based in central London they are looking to recruit a Marketing and Events Manager to join their growing team.
- Manage employees and third party agencies.
- Manage budget.
- Build relationships.
- Oversee all internal and external marketing initiatives and projects Oversee social media plan.
- Coordinate exhibitions.
- Prepare management information in a timely manner.
- The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the management and coordination of all marketing initiatives which include:
- Advertising and Direct Mail Campaigns.
- Newsletters, surveys, case studies and press releases.
- Intranet, website and social media.
- Company marketing collateral.
- Organising internal and external events plus attendance at industry shows and awards events.
- Maintenance of Broker and customer databases.
- Deliver the online contact strategy, CRM strategy and plan whilst working closely with various teams.
- Execute data driven campaigns using analytics, insights and segmentation as well collating outputs.
- Monthly reconciliation and reporting of marketing data and MI including board packs.
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information to business managers.
- Managing marketing Compliance requirements.
Previous marketing experience within financial services is essential.
Contact: In the first instance, please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org