£65,000 to £70,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Our client is a high-profile niche bank and a leading provider of innovative business lending solutions including invoice finance and asset-based lending products.
To keep pace with its continuing track record of growth it is keen to appoint a Customer Support Manager to lead a team based at its Manchester offices.
The successful Customer Support Manager will lead the effective implementation of the business strategy into the Customer Support teams and help the business grow through ensuring efficient and effective customer journeys.
Developing managers and colleagues to be the best they can be, whilst delivering best in class customer service.
You will line manage staff and have budgetary control.
- Ensure all customer enquiries are actioned promptly and correctly by the team in accordance with policy and procedures, adhering to SLAs and expected quality standards.
- Ensure that customer centricity is at the heart of all decision making, embedding TCF principles into the culture and bring to life for colleagues into their daily tasks and roles.
- To exercise due skill, care, and diligence in the execution of the responsibilities of the role, ensuring any areas for which you are responsible are organised, risks understood and mitigated with the necessary controls.
- Ensure risk events & complaints logged.
- To have an excellent understanding of the bank’s risk appetite and demonstrate controls and checks and all mandatory.
- Training completed in line with standards and timelines through attestations/audit.
The successful candidate will have a solid background in Invoice Finance or ABL and be looking for the next step up – ideally able to demonstrate leadership qualities or experience.
Contact: In the first instance, please send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org