£40,000 to £45,000 plus fantastic bonus (100% on top) and benefits.
Our client is the professions finance subsidiary of a niche banking group.
The successful candidate will work as a telesales person, sourcing new loans from all of existing, old and brand new clients:
- Deliver excellent customer service to all clients, prospective clients, internal and external customers.
- Maximise business opportunities by using best practice.
- Build and maintain new and existing relationships with introductory sources.
- Introduce new business & support strategic accounts.
- Achieve allocated targets of new deals, volume and income by:
- Building and maintaining a level of new enquiries, attending networking events and identify and secure opportunities for new business and contacts.
- Conduct sales meetings with prospective clients / introducers when required; complete risk templates for sanction of the facility, chasing outstanding enquires and paperwork on deals, maintain CRM system, attend sales team meetings.
- Achieve the prescribed number of calls per day.
- Maintain, Manage and protect customer information and data.
It is essential that you have a proven track record within Telesales.
Contact: In the first instance, please send your CV in confidence to email@example.com