£32k - £34500 + excellent benefits.
Our client is the specialist motor dealer finance division of a large UK bank. They are well established, yet significantly growing, and as such are looking to appoint a Collections Account Manager for their dealer risk team.
The team are responsible for managing a portfolio of dealerships who have stock finance facilities in place, ensuring that any potential risk issues are identified and addressed as early as possible to minimise losses.
- Identifying, managing, and maintaining risk oversight and control of both default and non-default situations within the Stock Funding portfolio.
- Work closely with field-based Risk Account Managers, in house Dealer Services Team, as well as the field-based sales team in order to keep the bank safe from potential risks and losses.
- Risk Analysis of recent events/full history.
- Negotiations/collection and recoveries.
- Training/re-education and mentoring of the dealer and their support staff.
- Working closely with key stakeholders across the business.
You will have extensive experience of Collections, ideally gained within a motor or asset finance setting with experience of coaching customer behaviour relating to account performance.
You will have the analytical skills to risk assess and deliver early identification of risk accounts and be able to demonstrate sound judgement in approach to resolving issues and protecting the Bank's assets.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well regarded organisation in a high profile role, where career opportunities are genuine for successful individuals.
Contact: Anita 07970 834025 firstname.lastname@example.org