c.£60,000 to £65,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits package.
A well-funded and growing asset finance company renowned for service delivery and flexibility are expanding rapidly, therefore this is a newly created role.
Primarily hard asset finance including trucks, cars, plant / machinery and general industrial assets.
- Establishing and developing relationships with an existing base of finance brokers to ensure a flow of high-quality new business introductions from their client base.
- Cultivating new asset finance broker relationships to increase the potential for new business development.
- Ongoing assessment of the quality and quantity of new business introductions to maintain the ongoing integrity of the portfolio.
- Liaising directly with potential end-user customers, where necessary, to assess the quality of the transaction and the clients’ financial situation.
- Work with the brokers to build their knowledge of what an appropriate transaction to introduce looks like.
- Proven in asset finance sales, preferably with an understanding of broker-introduced asset finance.
- Direct and broker-introduced asset finance considered.
- Credit-savvy and able to assess the financial viability of a customer and a transaction.
- Self-starter and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Contact: Applications to Miles Clarke email@example.com