Our client is a long-established provider of business lending solutions, and part of a highly respected UK banking organisation.
They currently need a new collections advisor to join the team to undertake collection of overdue accounts, ensuring that all arrears and repossessions cases are actioned promptly and effectively and in a timely manner to maximise recoveries and minimise losses on each case.
Working as part of the Collections team based in their Burton upon Trent office, the ideal team member doesn’t need to be an experienced Collector, although experience would be very beneficial. Instead, you need to be customer service focussed with excellent communication and problem-solving skills and the ability to handle difficult situations.
- Collection of overdue accounts as agreed with the Collections Manager.
- Ensure that arrears are kept below budgeted maximums.
- Corresponding daily with customers via telephone and email to ensure payments are made.
- Advising and providing regular updates to relevant staff of any significant collections case and its progress.
- Maintaining up to date records and allocation of monies.
- Administration of direct debits and preparing arrears reports.
- Liaise with insurance companies, repossession agents, legal representation and sales representatives.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a great team, in an organisation where there are genuine long-term opportunities for successful candidates.