£35,000 - £45,000 (negotiable on experience).
We are recruiting for a well-established, global name in the asset finance and leasing sector.
They are currently looking to appoint an experienced credit analyst who will be responsible for assessing new business proposals for both hard and soft assets, in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Analyse credit data and financial statements to determine risk involved in new lending or extensions of credit facilities.
- Assess, analyse and interpret complex financial information.
- Ensure all proposals adhere to AML policy.
- Ensure strong lines of communication with key stakeholders within the business.
- Adhere to SLA’s in a fast paced, volume environment, whilst ensuring high attention to detail.
The successful candidate will have experience of credit underwriting in a business lending environment, with the ability to analyse and make recommendations on complex financial statements. You will be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, with effective communication skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision.