£70,000 to £85,000 per annum plus bonus and excellent benefits package.
Our client is a major player in the UK asset finance sector and is embarking on a significant growth strategy to reinforce its position as a leading provider of specialist asset finance. The emphasis is on the funding of construction equipment, agricultural equipment and general engineering equipment (machine tools, production lines etc.).
- Generating new business opportunities by establishing and developing a network of broker relationships, direct with end-user customers and through vendor relationships.
- Supporting and developing existing broker and customer relationships to maximise new business potential.
- Working closely with a dedicated sales support analyst to structure and package new business applications for sanctioning.
- Benefitting from a strong credit appetite and industry-leading processes and systems to write profitable volumes of new business.
- Contributing to the overall strategy of the division to build and extend its market-leading position.
- An experienced asset finance sales professional with a successful track record of generating new business through brokers, vendors and / or direct with end user customers.
- Experienced in funding construction equipment, agricultural equipment and / or engineering equipment.
- Able to assess financial information and prepare detailed credit applications where necessary.
- Ideally able to bring some existing broker, vendor or direct customer relationships.
Contact: Miles Clarke email@example.com