£25,000 to £26,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Our client is a well established and well respected bank offering a broad range of products.
Due to growth they are looking to recruit two Customer Relations Officers for their Birmingham based team. The successful Customer Relations Officers will build positive relationships with customers, third party businesses, trade bodies and regulators. You will be required to represent the Group in a highly professional manner, dealing with customer concerns sympathetically and positively whilst ensuring that contractual service standards are achieved.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Receive and effectively manage incoming complaint related calls.
- Review new complaints to ascertain the suitability to resolve immediately over the telephone.
- Telephone customers to gain information, conciliate, negotiate and build a rapport.
- Action non-standard complaints including ‘high profile’ on all portfolios.
- Fully investigate the background of customer complaints.
- Ensure that all complaints are resolved to complete satisfaction.
- Produce an effective, well written final response letter that will close the complaint.
- Work closely with other team members, providing assistance where required, to ensure that team targets are consistently achieved.
- Manage, organise and update information on computer systems and paper files to enable precise records to be maintained and accurate statistics to be produced for management information purposes.
The successful candidates will have excellent communication and customer service skills.
Contact: In the first instance, please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at email@example.com