£25,000 - £33,000.
Our client is the UK financial services arm of a blue chip global business. They are recruiting for a number of cash allocation specialists to join their customer accounting team.
- Effectively manage the cash allocation of customer payments, and movement of monies in accordance with guidelines and processes.
- To take ownership of both General, and, Agreement Suspense balances, ensuring that monies are allocated / refunded / processed in a timely manner in line with clear KPIs.
- Maximise upon revenue opportunities for the company through correct and accurate identification of monies paid to and held by the business.
- To support Customer Services and Business-Processing by actioning all back-office functions including, setting up of Direct Debits, settlement requests, restructures of agreements, inter-company money transfers, banking, and resolving all payment queries.
- Knowledge and experience of working with suspense accounts, direct debits, standing orders, allocating payments and processing cheques.
- Experience in accounts payable or accounts receivable.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
In addition you will demonstrate a methodical approach to work and proven ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines, along with IT skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, and Outlook.
Contact: Email your details to email@example.com