Salary Dependent on Experience.
Our client is the UK Financial services division of a global blue chip brand.
They are looking to recruit an in-life transaction manager to join their risk team based a minimum of 2 days from their head office in Berkshire.
You will play a key role in ensuring the effective in-life risk management of large, non-standard, and complex transactions, especially in the Marine, and Clean Technology markets.
- Manage a portfolio of in-life asset finance transactions, ensuring they meet internal policies and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure customers provide information in order to fulfil their obligations under facility agreement terms and conditions.
- Undertake financial and non-financial covenant compliance checks.
- Collate and review information and prepare regular reports for Risk and Sales.
- Maintain a schedule for inspections, insurance renewal dates, classification survey dates, interest period renewal dates.
- Experience within a lending / risk management function within financial services.
- Experience with larger structured loans and documentation.
- Self-motivated with excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Capability with IT systems and the digitalisation of processes.
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with customers, external suppliers, and internal colleagues including Sales, Risk, Legal and others.
Contact: Email your details to email@example.com