Salary: COMPETITIVE plus BONUS and EXCELLENT BENEFITS.
Do you want to work for an established, award-winning Specialist Lender, part of the FTSE 250 and now embarking on a real period of growth across the business?
Having had a record year, my client has exciting ambitions to grow the team UK wide.
About the Business Development Role
- Proactively seek new clients and revenue for the company and effectively convert lead opportunities.
- Deliver excellent customer service to all clients, prospect clients, internal and external customers.
- Maximise business opportunities by using best practice.
As Business Development Manager your responsibilities and duties will include:
INTRODUCE NEW BUSINESS
- Build and Maintain new and existing relationships through direct channels i.e. dealers / manufacturers
- Achieve financial targets by
- Building and maintaining a level of new enquiries, attending customer meetings and networking events and identify and secure opportunities for new business and contacts.
- Conduct sales meetings with prospective clients when required; complete risk templates for sanction of the facility, chasing outstanding enquires and paperwork on deals, maintain CRM system, attend sales team meetings.
- Work with and liaise with Internal Sales, Asset Management, Credit Management, Customer Services, New business, Legal, Finance and others, to exceed client experience expectations.
- Continuous focus on customer led process improvements
- Promote the whole group, improving connectivity across the Bank, demonstrating you are an ambassador for the Bank.
- Consistently and accurately provide information on the CRM systems to assist in the production and completion of weekly and monthly sales analysis and reports.
- Any other duties or projects commensurate with the level of responsibility for this role, for which the role holder has the necessary experience and training.
- Maintain, manage and protect customer information and data
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Business Development Manager:
- Proven experience of working in a Sales related environment.
- Numeracy and literacy; IT, Microsoft office, in particular Excel and Outlook, Planning and organising.
- Customer service skills and the ability to work alone whilst being a team player.
- Able to interpret statutory and management accounts.
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Full driving license.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Business Development Manager
Previous finance experience in Asset Finance.
Contact: For more information about this role, please send your CV to Penny Bowring email@example.com