competitive base salary plus excellent benefits.
We are one of the UK’s leading financial services recruitment companies. From our offices in Cheadle, Cheshire and London we provide national coverage to our group of major blue chip financial institutions and international banks.
Established in 2001, we have focused on recruitment in Banking, Factoring and Invoice Discounting and Asset Finance although we cover a number of other key areas.
A small team of Recruitment Consultants with big ambitions, we are committed to growing our business and developing the skills of the people in it.
We are extremely proud of what we have achieved in the last 16 years and have clear and ambitious plans for the next 5 years and beyond.
This is an exciting and varied role where duties as a Recruitment Consultant would consist of the following:
- Achievement of financial objectives through delivery against income targets along with behavioural bench-marking in key non-financial areas of competence.
- Manage your part of the client relationships by maintaining a dialogue both face to face and via the telephone.
- Take detailed job briefs from clients and deliver the best results through effective search and selection methods in line with the CRS standard.
- Manage the candidate relationships from start to finish to ensure an excellent service experience whatever the eventual outcome.
- Act as an effective conduit between these two parties, influencing and negotiating as required.
- You will work beyond 'just your desk’ and gain an holistic knowledge of all areas of our business to better deliver results internally and externally.
- You will maintain your own professional network through attendance at relevant Recruitment events and profiling activity.
Full training is provided to all our Recruitment Consultants
The successful Recruitment Consultant should have
- Degree levels entrants preferred with any relevant industry qualifications an advantage.
- The successful Recruitment Consultant will be...
- Able to demonstrate clear competence in the following areas: Communication / Building relations / Delivering results / Customer service / Self-motivation / Team-work / Influencing skills / Planning
All Recruitment Consultants at CRS are rewarded with:
- A competitive base salary
- Private healthcare insurance
- 25 days holiday (rising to 30 days in line with service)
- Lucrative bonus scheme
- Pension scheme matched by company
- Flexible working/WFH opportunity
- Throughout your time as a Recruitment Consultant, we will look to support your continued personal and professional development
- Opportunities to be promoted internally to Senior Recruitment Consultant
Contact: For more information about this role, please send your CV to Penny Bowring email@example.com