Basic Salary: £50k - £60k pa according to experience, OTE: £70k - £90k uncapped plus Pension, Car Allowance, Health.
Our Client is a respected asset finance provider operating in the hard asset Tier 2 arena.
We are seeking experienced Asset Finance Sales professionals to be regionally based and contribute to the sales growth of the business.
Applications are invited from individuals operating in a particular asset class or within a particular area of expertise.
This is a role for someone with the bandwidth and capability to manage relationships and maximise business potential. The successful candidate will be developing relationships with Suppliers, Vendors and end users to spearhead the growth of the Asset Finance business. They will be able to generate and win business in a particular asset type or as a generalist.
Essentially, this is a sales role for a proven asset finance professional, requiring a minimum of support and comfortable operating under their own initiative.
- Blend of Business Development, New Business Sales and Account Management.
- Responsible for transacting and growing asset finance sales to SME end users, identifying prospective vendors and working with equipment suppliers.
- Negotiate deal terms including lease rates, buy-backs, documentation fee levels and renewal rentals.
- Seek out new markets and explore prospective new areas in which to create business opportunities.
- Develop, maintain and grow direct business relationships.
Required skills & experience:
- Sales experience Asset Finance within the industry.
- Self-starter requiring minimal management and time in the office.
- Experience of the broker environment.
- Appreciation of credit underwriting and a balanced portfolio approach.
- Knowledge of quoted companies and organisations in the Professions Sector.
- Commercially astute with the ability to make deals happen.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Business and account development capabilities.
A solid track record meeting or exceeding sales targets in the asset finance industry. An understanding of the requirements of small and medium businesses or corporate bodies and an ability to provide appropriate financial solutions that work for clients.
Please contact Peter Dew at fitsRECRUITMENT email@example.com 0750 495 6161.