Basic Salary: £45k - £50kpa, OTE: £75k - £80k pa plus Car Allowance, health.
- Blend of Business Development, New Business and Account Management.
- Responsible for asset finance sales to end users, identifying prospective vendors, working with equipment suppliers.
- Negotiate terms including lease rates, buy-backs, documentation fee levels and renewal rentals.
- Seek out new markets and explore prospective new areas in which to transact business.
- Maintain and grow business relationships.
Required skills & experience:
- Sales experience within the Asset Finance industry.
- Good understanding of broker environment.
- Appreciation of credit underwriting.
- Knowledge of quoted companies and organisations in the Public and Private Sectors.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Business and Account Development capabilities.
- Able to travel throughout the UK.
About our client
A well-known Finance House funding a wide range of equipment, including IT and General Office. Although based in the South of England, our client operates throughout the UK and would be flexible regarding location.
Contact: Peter Dew at fitsRECRUITMENT email@example.com 0750 495 6161.