Basic Salary: £50k, OTE £75k - £100k, uncapped.
Our client is seeking two new sales professionals to join the existing sales team.
This is a great opportunity to contribute to the development and overall success of the business, whilst maintaining career satisfaction through personal development and an achievable remuneration package.
With a small but effective sales team already in place, the role requires clients to be properly managed whilst meeting sales expectations. A good blend of sales and credit knowledge is required to enable quality, repeat business to be written. We need team players comfortable with a full, professional support team behind them, together with the autonomy and experience to drive dependable deals and relationships.
Generating profitable business is rewarded accordingly.
Product Offerings include traditional Asset Finance, Professions Finance, Commercial Finance, Vendor Finance and Brokerage / Facilitation of deals.
Required skills & experience:
- 5+ years in a sales or sales / management mixed role within the asset finance industry.
- Demonstrable track record of success in sales and packaging deals to risk.
- Structuring and negotiating complex deals in the leasing industry.
- Managing and developing accounts at senior level.
- Wide ranging knowledge of the asset finance market.
- Underwriting exposure and/or experience.
About our Client
A well-known and respected finance provider with a customer-centric approach.
Experienced at achieving good margins without compromising defaults, whilst successfully maintaining relationships and service levels. Our client operates a number of funding lines, predominantly own book with some key backers and funders.
Contact: Peter Dew at fitsRECRUITMENT firstname.lastname@example.org 0750 495 6161.