Basic Salary: c.£30k, OTE: £35k.
Our Client is a specialist asset finance broker, now seeking an effective inside sales executive to join the team at its Surrey office. We are looking for an individual with an excellent telephone manner and the determination and confidence to be successful in a UK sales role. The opportunity to progress into direct, field-based sales provides a realistic career path for the right person.
A base salary of up to £30,000 is on offer plus additional on target earnings for achieving sales and individual goals.
- Professions New Business Generation.
- Researching and qualifying potential new business prospects and canvasing existing or prospective Professions customers.
- Handling and managing Professions customer quote requests received and managing dealers accordingly.
- Collating information and packaging proposals professionally.
- Producing supplier approval files for Board approval.
- Ensuring dealers are called within set time lines and notes made in the call plan activity.
- Providing timely management feedback and activity reporting.
- Setting up and managing programmes to canvas prospective Professions customers from marketing lists. Customers contacted directly by telephone, email or use of social media.
- Canvas the existing Professions customer base by dealer, industry sector, geographic location.
- Setting up programmes to mailshot agreement expiries before end of term.
- Negotiating end of term.
- Input of Professions new business proposals onto database and submission to lessors for credit.
- Liaising with suppliers, customers and lessors for information to secure credit acceptance.
- Issuing credit acceptances to suppliers and customers.
- Using daily work flow lists to manage progress of accepted transactions and proposals awaiting further information to ensure maximum conversion into new business pay-outs.
- Production of documentation.
- Handling pay-out process. Checking original finance documentation to ensure accurate completion, checking that the correct rates have been used and raising of commission invoices.
- Liaison with lessors to ensure that transactions are paid out within designated timeframes.
- Dealing with general calls to the office when none of the new business team is available.
- Organisation of Professions exhibitions. Booking accommodation for attendees.
- Professional, knowledgeable and credible.
- Tenacious and sales driven. Motivated by making the sale..
- Proactive, enthusiastic and positive.
- Good time management.
- Courteous and customer-centric.
About our client
A customer-focused, independent provider of asset finance solutions to the Broker and Dealer channels. Financial offerings include leases and loans across a variety of hard and soft assets. Transaction sizes typically fall within the SME segment.
Contact: Peter Dew at fitsRECRUITMENT email@example.com 0750 495 6161