Basic Salary: Up to £40k pa, depending on experience plus Pension, bonus, health and 25 days holiday.
We are looking for an experienced, target-orientated professional, with a demonstrable track record in Credit Control. Enthusiasm and energy are essential with a desire for working in a fast-pace and highly rewarding environment.
Customer-focused and a keen team player, the successful individual will be eager to play their part in the continued success of the company and embracing the team’s core philosophy to help customers pay on time.
The Senior Collections Administrator is responsible for all phases of collection activity across leasing products. The role is based in the collections team, ensuring business support and efficient collection of the company’s revenue. The team is target driven and customer conscious to ensure customers receive a premium experience whilst remaining up to date with payments.
- Daily contact with customers by telephone, e-mail and letter to negotiate payment of past due invoices.
- Handling inbound and outbound collections calls and to respond to customer enquiries in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Minimum of 40+ outbound customer contacts per day.
- Review, monitoring and actioning late arrears cases and meeting required case handling productivity levels.
- Referring customer payment proposals to management with recommendations.
- Liaising with external organisations and the panel of asset recovery agents to help assist in the recovery of funds and equipment.
- Accurate maintenance of internal systems with an emphasis placed on comprehensive call summary notes.
- Compliance with internal company procedures and standards whilst maintaining service levels.
- Compliance with external legislation including Consumer Credit Act, Money Laundering Act, Data Protection Act and the FLA Code of Practice.
- Assisting the cash applications team to ensure payments are allocated accurately to customer accounts and that unallocated cash levels are kept to a minimum.
Experience and Personal Qualities:
- 5+ years in a collections/debt recovery or credit specific role.
- Experience and knowledge of Asset Finance/Vendor Programmes.
- Strong customer facing negotiation skills.
- Excellent analytical and administration skills with attention to detail a prerequisite.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with both internal and external partners.
- Committed, enthusiastic and flexible approach.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite.
- Ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative.
Good knowledge and understanding of the various types of liquidation/bankruptcies would be advantageous.
Graduate qualification in relevant discipline (business studies, accountancy, or economics) desirable but not essential.
An established asset finance company and lender focused on supporting SME’s. Providing leasing services across a broad range of asset classes, from business equipment to plant and machinery. Financing solutions from £1,000 to £5 million are standard offerings to equipment manufacturers, dealers and distributors.
Bracknell, Berkshire. This is an office-based role.
Contact: Peter Dew at fitsRECRUITMENT email@example.com 0750 495 6161