Attractive tax-free salary + full expat package.
The Automotive Residual Value Manager is responsible for leading the development and management of residual value setting and methodology across the retail and leasing businesses. The position reports to the Head of Fleet Operations. You will be responsible for optimising the RV position for new and in-life products.
- Manage the residual value setting process and methodology.
- Collaborate with brand managers on new vehicle strategies that impact residual values (Product Planning, Marketing, Pricing, and Incentives) to launch appropriate residual values that maximise sales and profit objectives while minimising residual value risk.
- Develop key reports and analysis identifying trends and provide insight into residual value projection.
- Perform in-depth analysis and forecasting.
- Identify key portfolio insights and metrics.
- Proactively identify trends, exceptions, and areas of risk for the portfolio.
- Arrange and facilitate quarterly residual value committee meetings.
- Ensure strict compliance with model governance standards and internal audit guidelines.
- Maintain and enhance detailed documentation of critical processes.
- You’ll be highly analytical and have a strong understanding of economic and market dynamics to ensure you can make the best decisions regarding residual values.
- Possessing the ability to build relationships and influence is a critical strength to this role.
- Expertise and insight in the UAE Auto Market, sales, product, vehicles, and OEMs preferred but not essential.
- Experience with data analysis tools Tableau or similar.
Education and Experience:
- University degree required.
- 5+ years of automotive leasing or financial services experience.
- 3+ years of experience in residual value risk management.
- Experience with financial and analytical projects.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, including presentation skills.
Contact: In the first instance, please send your CV to Jeff at email@example.com or call on 07584 566 884 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, if you wish to registered your interest, please visit firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your details.