£35,000 - £55,000 basic dependent on experience, with excellent uncapped commission structure.
Field-based remote working in the following locations:
- North London
A real hunter, keen and ambitious to find new business from scratch but also with the ability to grow business from existing accounts? Interested to join an award-winning company trusted by over 20,000 SMEs and mid-corporates, who have rated them as the number one non-bank finance provider - with a rating of 4.9/5 on Feefo and a 35-year track record of lending? Read on to find out whether you could be the person we’re looking for!
Headquartered in the UK, our client’s team of 170 specialists currently services a loan portfolio of over £500million and have originated over £1.5billion of assets since 2018. They have access investor capital to support their ongoing lending activities, complementing its funding from banks and other financial institutions. They focus on direct lending to non-sponsored small and medium sized entities (SMEs) offering term loans, leases, asset-based loans and other speciality products. Along with its affiliates, the business has a global presence with over 470 professionals.
Sound like a company you’d fit in with? Read on to see how the role suits your experience:
- Developing new business from scratch, you will prospect your potential target market, make sales calls and arrange face to face meetings to identify a need for the service, develop and close sales opportunities.
- Achieve productivity and sales budget KPIs whilst adhering to FCA conduct rules and ensuring a superior level of customer service.
- Maintaining and managing pipeline and ensuring administration is completed on internal databases.
- Organising and planning own work and diary to ensure sales targets are met.
- Create and be accountable for all client quotes and proposals, following procedures throughout the process to ensure the best possible outcome in accordance to the clients requirements.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- An understanding of SME business and experience within asset finance is essential.
- Minimum 3 years proven success in sales, creating new business and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Confident negotiator with ability to “close the deal”.
- The ability to bring an established client base to ensure early success.
- Previous experience of field based / remote working.
- Excellent communication skills and customer centric philosophy.
- Positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities.
- Full UK driver’s license.
The successful candidate will work in a positive and forward-thinking team environment where you will receive ongoing reward and recognition for your input. Ready for a role with a funder who will give you excellent return on your investment?
Here’s what to do next:
- Apply with your updated CV to: email@example.com
- Once your application is received, Senior Consultant Cat Bernal will call at your convenience, to get to know you, answer any questions you may have about the role, and tell you more about the client.
- Cat will send your profile over to the client for review.
- You are invited for an interview to verify all the exciting truths about this opportunity and the company you'll be working at.
- You get through to final stages and wow the client with your obvious passion and skills…
- You get the job and tell everyone how amazing your life has become!
Want to talk to someone? Call 01244 752 459 and ask for Cat for a confidential chat. Want to see our other jobs? Check out: https://www.hawkbutler.co.uk/jobs.aspx
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to adambutlerltd.co.uk for further consideration.