James George Recruitment has partnered with an international finance house that is looking for 2 additional Customers Services Administrators, ideally with Asset Finance experience to join their highly performing team. Out Client’s Customer Services team have performed very well whilst working from home during the pandemic and they are therefore looking to add 2 more people to their team on 12 month WFH contracts.
As a member of the Customer Services Team, you will support the delivery of our Client’s service excellence commitments by providing the following:
- Ensure all objectives and KPI’s are achieved.
- Being a positive influencer within the team, delivering good behavioural and professional standards in line with the bank’s values and behavioural framework.
- Ensure that new agreements are uploaded accurately to the internal Lease Administration System.
- Activate the agreements, invoice where necessary and request the collection of any outstanding rental or deposit by direct debit.
- Produce and distribute the customer welcome packs.
- Produce and distribute the monthly invoice and annual vat statements.
- Manage the in-life requests from receipt of enquiry through to completion and resolution following our standard procedures and within agreed SLA’s.
- Produce accurate settlement quotations.
- Administer any non or financial amendments on the Lease Administration System.
- Manage the end of lease activity on the portfolio in line with agreed procedures and policies.
- Ensure agreements are terminated following settlements or end of life procedures within agreed SLA’s.
- Administer all novation’s on the Lease Administration System.
- Work with internal departments on cash allocation queries and resolve in line with internal policies and procedures.
- Ensure quality work is completed in line with the expected departmental standards.
- Ensure a customer first activity is delivered across all multiple customer propositions.
- Participate and contribute to learning varied process in line with current procedures.
- Ability to produce work to a consistently high standard.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise, manage time effectively and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team whilst working remotely.
- Understanding of the Asset Finance products.
- Experience in a Customer Services position, ideally gained in the Asset Finance industry or wider Banking/Financial Services.
- Good communication, time management and organisation skills.
These are great opportunities to join a top finance house! The roles will be offered on a 12 month FTC basis and the experience you will gain will undoubtedly help you to build a strong career within Banking and Financial Services.
Please contact Adam Sommerville on 0204 539 9054 Adam.firstname.lastname@example.org or Victoria Rua on 0204 539 9189 Victoria.email@example.com if you would like to have a discreet and confidential conversation about this opportunity.