circa £30,000-£40,000 basic plus excellent commission.
James George Recruitment is a freshly formed Financial Services Consultancy that is very well backed and we have very exciting growth plans! We are therefore looking for a mix of 360 and 180 Consultants to join our growing team! Whilst we do have prestigious offices in North Essex, it is anticipated that these positions will be 100% remote. Your location would therefore not be a restriction and think of the money (and time) you will save!
Your responsibilities will include but may not be limited to:
- Approaching Clients within your Financial Services specialism to bring vacancies on board.
- Writing and posting job adverts.
- Developing effective strategies for evaluating and sourcing candidates.
- Identifying high-potential candidates whose skills, culture, motivation and ambition align with our clients’ needs.
- Maintaining data integrity within our ATS and CRM system.
- A mixture of Permanent and Temporary vacancies.
- Interviewing candidates via MS Teams and in person where possible.
- Drafting and sending personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates.
- Being very active on platforms such as LinkedIn.
- Ensuring a positive and smooth candidate experience.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little supervision.
- At least 18 months’ recruitment experience.
- Proven work experience as a Financial Services Recruiter.
- We are particularly interested in candidates with recruitment experience in areas such as Business/Corporate Banking, Governance/Banking Operations, Accountancy and Office Support. We will also consider recruitment experience in other areas of Banking and Financial Services.
- An established client base.
- Experience working with LinkedIn and other sourcing tools.
- Outstanding communication, organisational and negotiation skills.
- Experience working in a high-volume recruiting environment.
- MS Office- including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Experience managing and prioritising multiple searches, projects, and client relationships.
- Working from home so no commuting costs! Think of the time that you will save!
- Earlier finish on Fridays.
- A highly competitive commission structure along with a generous basic salary.
- Working with a fresh and dynamic, experienced team where your hard work and success will really be recognised and rewarded!
Contact: Please get in touch with Adam Sommerville if you would like to discuss further on 0204 539 9054 Adam.firstname.lastname@example.org