£25,000 - £30,000.
James George Recruitment have partnered with a highly successful business that is seeking a Sales Support Coordinator professional to join their Operations team.
The person will be responsible for the processing of pre-deal information at proposal stage & deal support before the contract is activated.
- Liaising with the customers and staff to gather all relevant information required to submit an accurate and credible proposal to the Credit team.
- Calculating settlement quotes for customers on regulated and non-regulated contracts including collating relevant information.
- Assisting with obtaining KYC information on proposals.
- Preparing documentation and dispatching to the customer/dealer for signing.
- Expediting documents for the deals to ensure prompt service for customers and pay-out to the dealer.
- Receiving and solving inbound queries by phone and email.
- Managing customer feedback and complaints processes.
Skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Resolving conflicts or disagreements in a respectful, professional manner.
- Engaging in problem-solving; suggests ways to improve efficiency and performance within systems and processes.
- Flexible, open and receptive to new processes.
- Excellent time management.
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy and compliance.
- Experience in a customer services role.
- Financial Services background is preferred.
- FCA regulated environment experience is desirable.
Please contact Adam Sommerville on 0204 539 9054 Adam.firstname.lastname@example.org or Victoria Rua on 0204 539 9189 Victoria.email@example.com if you would like to have a discreet and confidential conversation about this opportunity