£25,000 to £28,000 + Bonus + Benefits.
James George Recruitment has partnered with an international finance house that is looking for 2 additional Lease Administrators, ideally with Asset Finance experience, to join their highly performing team. Our Client has performed very well whilst working from home during the pandemic and because of a high volume of work, they would now like to add another 2 permanent members of staff to their team.
As a member of the Lease Administration/Customer Services Team, you will support the delivery of our Client’s service excellence commitments by providing the following:
- Ensure all objectives and KPI’s are achieved.
- Being a positive influencer within the team, delivering good behavioural and professional standards in line with the bank’s values and behavioural framework.
- Ensure that new agreements are uploaded accurately to the internal Lease Administration System.
- Activate the agreements, invoice where necessary and request the collection of any outstanding rental or deposit by direct debit.
- Produce and distribute the customer welcome packs.
- Produce and distribute the monthly invoice and annual vat statements.
- Manage the in-life requests from receipt of enquiry through to completion and resolution following our standard procedures and within agreed SLA’s.
- Produce accurate settlement quotations.
- Administer any non or financial amendments on the Lease Administration System.
- Manage the end of lease activity on the portfolio in line with agreed procedures and policies.
- Ensure agreements are terminated following settlements or end of life procedures within agreed SLA’s.
- Administer all novation’s on the Lease Administration System.
- Work with internal departments on cash allocation queries and resolve in line with internal policies and procedures.
- Ensure quality work is completed in line with the expected departmental standards.
- Ensure a customer first activity is delivered across all multiple customer propositions.
- Participate and contribute to learning varied process in line with current procedures.
- Ability to produce work to a consistently high standard.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise, manage time effectively and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team whilst working remotely.
- Understanding of the Asset Finance products.
- Experience in a Customer Services position, ideally gained in the Asset Finance industry or wider Banking/Financial Services.
- Good communication, time management and organisation skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a top finance house, which will allow you to build a strong career within Banking and Financial Services.
Please contact Adam Sommerville on 0204 539 9054 Adam.firstname.lastname@example.org or Victoria Rua on 0204 539 9189 Victoria.email@example.com if you would like to have a discreet and confidential conversation about this opportunity.