Basic £40,000 + Car allowance + Bonus + Benefits.
James George Recruitment are working with a top lender who are seeking an Asset Auditor to join their team. This will be a remote position and the ideal candidate would possess relevant industry experience.
Your responsibilities will include but may not be limited to:
- Organise and perform asset audits.
- The audits will provide an overview of the condition, location, usage of assets on finance and review of the relevant documentation regarding the assets.
- Ensure audit objectives are met.
- Ensure quality and timeliness of audit documentation and reports.
- Work with other teams to resolve potential issues like outstanding items identified during the audit.
- Investigate and develop asset audit approaches for complex situations.
- Provide monthly reporting to senior management.
- An understanding of risk and controls.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team whilst working remotely.
- Understanding of the Asset Finance products.
- Good communication, time management and organisation skills.
Please contact Adam Sommerville on 0204 539 9054 Adam.firstname.lastname@example.org or Victoria Rua on 0204 539 9189 Victoria.email@example.com if you would like to have a discreet and confidential conversation about this opportunity.