Competitive salary package.
James George Recruitment have partnered with a globally respected asset finance firm in search of a Marketing Assistant.
This is a key role to support the marketing team with existent marketing channels as well as developing new methods of digital communications, ensuring it always complies with the company’s branding guidelines.
- Involvement in communications, media & advertising, website platforms and company events.
- Assist with writing and delivering content for the social and website.
- Help increased social media coverage.
- Support the mailing campaigns/mailshots.
- Prepare annual company events when required.
- Coordinate marketing events (i.e. trade shows/stands) ensuring deadlines are met.
- Prepare presentations and promotional materials for the Sales teams.
- Keep track of all marketing related costs including recording purchase orders and invoices.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Excellent written and spoken English levels.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work on different projects whilst maintaining creativity levels and company standards.
- Experience working in a Marketing assistant role within the Financial Services is preferred.
Please contact Adam Sommerville on 0204 539 9054 Adam.email@example.com or Victoria Rua on 0204 539 9189 Victoria.firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to have a discreet and confidential conversation about this opportunity.