Competitive salary package.
James George Recruitment are seeking a Risk Team Leader to join a highly prestigious Asset Finance house based in Surrey.
Reporting directly to the Head of Credit, you will be responsible for underwriting small ticket Asset Finance deals in line with risk policies as well as managing a small team of underwriters.
- Responsible for following the credit processes according to the company’s credit appetite whilst maintaining company standards.
- Analysing financials and determine the risk of each transaction.
- Undertake due diligence to clarify information when required.
- Generate financial ratios to generate customers financial status.
- Prepare risk reports for credit decision within service levels and monitoring.
- Periodically, review existing transactions and prepare recommendations for the renewal of the credit facility.
- Ensure that all deals presented for pay-out meet the appropriate credit sanction and credit limit issued has been provided and properly executed.
- Attend teams meetings when required.
- Provide guidance and instructions to not only the underwriters but also the front office.
- Participate on ongoing personal development and carry out regular one-on-one meetings.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Credit role within Asset Finance is preferred.
- Managerial experience is preferred.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and underwrite multiple deals.
- Excellent analytical and credit & risk skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and lead team members.
- Ability to understand the company’s “credit appetite”.
- Ability to act with integrity, to follow guidelines and to TCF.
This is a highly rewarding opportunity for the right individual to represent a very successful and globally operating firm.
Please contact Adam Sommerville on 0204 539 9054 Adam.firstname.lastname@example.org or Victoria Rua on 0204 539 9189 Victoria.email@example.com if you would like to have a discreet and confidential conversation about this opportunity.